Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

*laughs my ass off*

wow xDD there isn't much flash animations nowadays that can make me LOL like this. I love this style%u2665%u2665%u2665%u2665
the animation was just my type, smooth and fast paced. The jokes were also funny and none were over-used. marvelous job sir :D

faved it and shared it on facebook ;D

Troll Cave Escape Troll Cave Escape

Right after I managed to leave the first room, which took forever (lmao I thought I clicked everything but I hadn't), everything fell right into place!

I didn't have any trouble with the bookshelf puzzle and actually thought it was obvious....black bar to another black bar....what else could it be!! There's not really anything else shaped like that in the game, all in a line.

Great game as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

Chicken Farm Escape Chicken Farm Escape

Hehe I felt so clever finding that last egg after reading the comments.

Great game as usual!! I would love if it had a more satisfying ending like even a small animation of the chickens all coming over or something.

Anyways though, I enjoyed it, thanks.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! You are right, I will figure out some better endings!

Drain Drain

The puzzles may have been really simple, but the art and gameplay is so cute, I never got tired of it.

I wish the ending was more than just "you choose one color x times". It was slightly anticlimatic and I was hoping to see something sad. :)

Thanks for making it, and there were no bugs for me.