Sherlock Holmes - TeaShop Sherlock Holmes - TeaShop

Great game, as usual. But what was the ticket to the hotel for? It jumped to the conclusion befor eI had to chance to try it anywhere.

Troll Cave Escape Troll Cave Escape

Right after I managed to leave the first room, which took forever (lmao I thought I clicked everything but I hadn't), everything fell right into place!

I didn't have any trouble with the bookshelf puzzle and actually thought it was obvious....black bar to another black bar....what else could it be!! There's not really anything else shaped like that in the game, all in a line.

Great game as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

Chicken Farm Escape Chicken Farm Escape

Hehe I felt so clever finding that last egg after reading the comments.

Great game as usual!! I would love if it had a more satisfying ending like even a small animation of the chickens all coming over or something.

Anyways though, I enjoyed it, thanks.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! You are right, I will figure out some better endings!

Drain Drain

The puzzles may have been really simple, but the art and gameplay is so cute, I never got tired of it.

I wish the ending was more than just "you choose one color x times". It was slightly anticlimatic and I was hoping to see something sad. :)

Thanks for making it, and there were no bugs for me.

Controlling Controlling

I thoroughly enjoyed this game! Easy enough to play through without rage quitting, and clever enough to have me scratching my head a few times. Thanks for making it!

Tips for others:

1. after "..." - wallslide. You can pick up and move blocks while there.
2. at the level a few after that, where it's all blank and you get one block.....go left. don't try to jump across the entire screen for 10 mins like me.

Puzzle Land Puzzle Land

I love this game!!!

It took me a while to figure out everything...but man, was it satisfying! The sound effects are funny and I like the silly art and 'story'. Getting the timing right on the last level for the last step was a bit frustrating. But this was really cool.

Thanks for the game

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Really nice graphics, simple to learn gameplay, and very satisfying! I love short games like this. Thanks for making it!

One question, why do my honored heros all have a blue sky background, except for my first human, who has a red sky?

Chaz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! The sky backdrops when honouring heroes is randomized :)

Mission Escape: Arctic Mission Escape: Arctic

Another fun puzzle game, this time on the easier side, but that's refreshing too. Loved the extra piece of wood just casually hanging off the table lmao.

When Goats Join Cults Demo When Goats Join Cults Demo

Cute short game with funny dialogue. Everything I was expecting out of clicking a game like this. Awesome!

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

This was amazingly good. I don't think I was expecting much when I started, but couldn't resist a point-and-click game. The characters were ALL lovable, the dialogue was so funny, and clever, and I couldn't help but want to play more. It lagged a tiny wee bit at times, but whatever!

Fantastic job!!